Got hardwood floors?
- Wipe all spills immediately.
- Stay AWAY from bleach!
- Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entrances to reduce the amount of dirt and moisture tracked into your home.
- DON'T wear shoes with spike heels or heel taps on your hardwood floor. Remove shoes at the door to avoid potentially dragging in sharp objects in your shoe treads.
What about laminate?
- Wipe up spills with a cloth or sponge, promptly.
- When moving furniture, don’t slide pieces across the floor – lift them to re-position them. Or lay large, heavy cardboard over your laminate floor to protect it before moving your furniture.
How about Luxury Vinyl & Vinyl Sheet?
- When moving appliances or heavy furniture, lay a plywood panel on your floor and "walk" the item across it to prevent scuffs and tears.
- Don't use detergents, abrasive cleaners, or "mop and shine" products, as they may leave a dull film on your floor.
- Don't use paste wax or solvent-based polishes.
Have a Happy Holidays! Stay safe.
- From The Finishing Touch Floors, Inc.
Laguna Hills, California
25252 Cabot Road, Laguna Hills, California 92653 (949) 770-1797
Long Beach, California
1604 E. South Street, Long Beach, California 90805 (562) 428-2523
Los Alamitos, California
3273 Katella Ave, Los Alamitos, California 90720 (562) 493-5497