Carpet has been a popular flooring material for hundreds of years. Today, carpet manufacturers provide products that offer even more important benefits thanks to new technologies. As a result, carpet not only a great choice, it is also preferred if you want a quiet and comfortable flooring material that also gives you increased stain resistance and durability at very reasonable cost. There are many styles to choose from to fit your lifestyle and complement your interior décor. They can be casual, active, contemporary or classic, whatever your family prefers.
The Finishing Touch supplies and installs a complete range of carpet from our stores located in Los Alamitos, Laguna Hills and Costa Mesa, CA. When you visit any of our showrooms, you will be able to view samples of new carpeting from the area's most complete selection of carpet offered by all leading manufacturers in from a single source. Whatever family's preference may be, we can provide it at the best possible price and install it quickly and professionally.
- Carpet offers warmth, is soft underfoot and gentler on a child's knees.
- Carpet is considerably quieter than other hard surfaced flooring.
- Carpet can be obtained in a diverse selection of colors, patterns, textures and hues.
- Carpet is complementary to any interior decor. Its many styles and colors can make it the focal point of your room, or the ideal enhancement for your furniture, window coverings and wall hanging accessories.
- Carpet can disguise many irregularities in your sub-floors that hard surfaced floors cannot.
- Carpet can be set in place on top of a wide number of substrates on all grade levels including basements that feature concrete slabs.
- Carpet is cost effective and installation costs are usually lower than they are for some hard surfaced materials.
The Finishing Touch supplies and installs carpet and other flooring materials for homeowners and businesses in Costa Mesa, CA, Laguna Hills, CA, and Los Alamitos, CA.
If you need additional information or would like to review our extensive samples of new carpet, phone us, e-mail us, or stop in to any one of our four showroom locations to discuss your interest in carpet with one of our knowledgeable flooring consultants.